Afternoon.
It is a pretty and sunny 78 degree summer afternoon here in southern Ohio.
I am still on the hunt for employment. I have had a hard time because of my back. It has been 7 months. Very discouraging.
I am between semesters in the pursuit of completing my Bachelors degree. Classes start back up later in August. I have 7 nursing classes left to do, each of which is completed over 5 weeks. Each semester is 15 weeks long. If I push myself, and double up a couple of the classes, I could possibly comeplete the degree over the next two semesters and this time next year add BSN to my credentials. There is a lot of essay writing with the Bachelors degree.
I have been spending my online time utilizing Facebook. I am grateful for this venue to share my world with that of my friends and family. I have many friends on there that I have had for many years now and never met but would like to if ever the opportunity presented itself.
I still collect and share funny cat pictures on Facebook...to the dismay of some, to the humor of others. I will probably be that cat-lady down the road when I am old. LOL. I also share pictures of my outings with Todd and Julia. So far this spring/summer, we have already been to Hocking Hills State Park to see Old Man's Cave, Tar Hollow State Park, Great Seal State Park, and Scioto Trail State Park. There are many more state parks to explore and look forward to doing so. We have also gone to the Coshocton Hot Air Balloon Festival. We went to 2 different hot air balloon festivals last year. Amazing. Hope to see more this year if we are able.
Well, I have rambled on. I need to make a point of visiting my blog more often.
Be safe out there...>^..^<
No comments:
Post a Comment