Monday, February 13, 2012

Ramblings >^..^<

Evening. Brrr. Chilly evening.

Worked with my first couple tax clients this evening with The Well. Went very well. Awesome feeling volunteering to help others. Looking forward to working with more clients this tax season.

Time to relax and enjoy some CBS TV time. Night >^..^<

2 comments:

  1. It's great of you to help people with their taxes, but I bet you are glad it's all over for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Karen Jo. I totally enjoyed being able to be a part of this and was able to help people and save them some money in the process. Yes, I am glad that this is a yearly thing. Not so much because I was tired of it, but when this time rolls around again next year, will be something different for me to do again for a couple of months. I have been keeping my self occupied with being a student, preparing to take my RN boards next month and volunteering with my county Red Cross. I love being able to get back.
    Thanks again for leaving me a message. Hope you are having a decent weekend. >^..^<

    ReplyDelete